Sunday, July 10, 2011

Absolutely No News = Very Good News!

Hey everybody! So I know I pretty much failed on the constant updates during my stay in Buenos Aires. The truth of it is that when I wasn't studying, most of the time I was out seeing the city or travelling! The trip was an experience of a lifetime and I hope to tell all of you individually how it went. Of course, one discovers through staying in another country that it has its faults, but overall I am super glad I did it. I've become more independent,  open-minded and a better Spanish-speaker : )

Now I'm in Bogota again for one more week before I head back to the U.S. and I am loving every minute of it. Look for pictures on Facebook for more updates!

Again, I apologize for not keeping up with the blog, but I guess it proves that I had a really great time, right? (which I did).

Saludos,


R.A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment